We've Moved!

Make sure to follow along with us at Daily Deals from a Nerd Mom!



Posts may contain affiliate links - Disclosure Policy

Saturday, November 30, 2013

FREE Christmas Resources Round-Up



I've compiled a list of all the great free Christmas resources I have found so far. Be sure to check back for more!


 Upcycled Nativity Scene from Every Bed of Roses









Printing Holiday Trees


      Lots of great Christmas printables here! They also have printable ornaments to go along with the Names of Jesus Unit below.

~Names of Jesus Unit (also has a 149-pg expanded unit!!)





~VeggieTales Merry Larry Coloring pages from Life By Ashley Pichea
~Birth of Jesus lesson from Grapevine Studies from Life By Ashley Pichea
~Hanukkah Pack (ages 2-7) from 3 Dinosaurs





~Tons of free printables from Teachers Pay Teachers!




Mom's Mustard Seeds has 2 great downloads for you.
 


Happy Holidays!

Hip Homeschool Hop Button

2 comments:

  1. Wowl!! These are amazing, Jess...thank you! My kids are too old for most, but I'm eager to look into 2-3 of them!! Great resources. Thank you for the research you put into this! Pinning and sharing!

    Havea lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to see what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by!