Right now, Educents has 3 feebies plus a 55% off coupon! Click on each pic for the deal.....
![]() |
Coupon Code : EDUCENTS13
Discount: 55%
What does the discount apply to? A 3 book purchase (Paris, Venice and London hard cover books) with shipping included.
Discount: 55%
What does the discount apply to? A 3 book purchase (Paris, Venice and London hard cover books) with shipping included.
Please visit https://www.bellaandharry.com/product-details.php?i=20 to redeem this coupon!







Hey Jess! following you now- thanks for entering giveaways with A+ blog - do you use the math? we should chat about making you an affiliate. I can work with you to help you succeed. Also, I'm from Orlando! Hubs & I both grew up there ;) we now live 2 1/2 hrs southwest -on the coast, but my parents are there so we visit. We may have to meet up for a field trip sometime!! You can find me at the www.aplushomeschool.com or www.homeschoolingadventurez.com - OH, your email address is not showing up on your Blogger profile. I need it to send you your Generation to Generation prize! You could message it to me on fb - www.facebook.com/AdventurezinChildRearing
ReplyDeleteOh awesome Kelli! You can basically say my hubs & I were born & raised here too! It's always great to find other homeschoolers near you.
DeleteI'll send you a pm on FB now...thanks!!
ANNDDD Found another one from Educents! http://www.educents.com/featured-deals/kids-email-system-free-trial.html
ReplyDeleteIt's a free email program for kiddos - you can get copied on the emails and it has a bunch of blockers.
Thanks for the heads up! Already got it :)
Deletehttp://benoitacademy.blogspot.com/2014/01/educent-freebies.html