We've Moved!

Make sure to follow along with us at Daily Deals from a Nerd Mom!



Posts may contain affiliate links - Disclosure Policy

Friday, January 31, 2014

The WannaBe eBook Series *FREE*




Grab The WannaBe eBook Series now FREE on Educents! Perfect for Grades 3 - 7. Special activities included for younger children.

The Old Schoolhouse WannaBe Series includes:
I Want to be an Artist
I Want to be a Chef
I Want to be a Doctor
I Want to be a Farmer
I Want to be a Firefighter
I Want to be a Police Officer
I Want to be in the Military
I Want to be a Missionary
I Want to be a Pilot
I Want to be a Veterinarian
I Want to be a Video Game Designer

  • 100% free!
  • Includes fun activities, graphs, computations and quizzes for your kids
  • Each book includes a resource guide to find books, websites, a DVD and more to enhance your study
  • Choose from a variety of creative activities and games
  • Ebooks can be printed as many times as you like



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to see what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by!