It's been about a month since I wrote up a Weekly Wrap-Up post. I can't believe it! I have some posts up in between this time so instead of a 'weekly' wrap-up I can do a 'monthly' wrap-up. (I'll make it quick so I don't bore you!) ;)
- Christmas was great for us. It usually lasts about a month since we have so much family that we can't get together with all at once! You can read all about that here & here.
- We started back to school this week. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! Usually it takes a day or 2 to get things back in order after taking time off but we were in full swing Monday!
- J12 started working on a Victorian Era unit (at her request) so I was able to throw together a Webquest for her. It's my 1st one ever & so far she loves it! When I heard, "Mom, you made this?!", it kind of made me feel awesome!! She has until the end of this month to finish it & has to come up with a Powerpoint (unless she can think of another way that we both agree on) to show all that she learned. She is reading The Importance of Being Earnest, Sherlock Holmes, & The Time Machine. You can find all of them FREE for Kindle!
- L8 & M6 are continuing on with our Story of the World studies.
- And also their science. I found an old 2nd grade textbook recently in my garage & thought I should put in some more 'formal' science lessons. I added a little lapbook to go with our chapter on plants. You can find that here ------Pinterest. And I found a cute little copywork book of a poem about plants but can't remember where I found it! :/
- J12 is still working on her Money Doesn't Grow On Trees Lapbook from Knowledge Box Central.
I have been splitting my time lately between family, homeschool, housekeeping, & blogging a TON more! I'm still trying to get into a routine that works somewhat for us! Along with this blog, I also have my deals blog at Daily Deals From A Nerd Mom AND I am now blogging on freetailtherapy.com!
Thanks for stopping by!
Until Next Time,


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)




I love reading about what you are up to Jess! How fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks Amanda! I love keeping up with your family too! :)
DeleteYou are a busy lady!
ReplyDeleteI love hearing about your week in these posts.
Thank you for stopping by the Thoughtful Spot Weekly Blog Hop this week. We hope to see you drop by our neck of the woods next week!
Thank you so much & thank you for hosting a great linkup :)
Delete