We've Moved!

Make sure to follow along with us at Daily Deals from a Nerd Mom!



Posts may contain affiliate links - Disclosure Policy

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Bible Memorization Made Easy {Review & Giveaway}




Since we don't have a "formal" bible study going on in this house I was excited to have the opportunity to be a part of the evaluation for Bible Memorization Made Easy series from Brookdale House.  I decided to work on this with J12.

I was given a complimentary copy of Memorize the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5, 6, and 7) & right from the get-go I was amazed! I love how author Kimberly Garcia has it broken down by days to it's easier to memorize & not overwhelm!

Memorize the Sermon on the Mount contains 23 weekly lessons.

Here is how she suggests using these workbooks:

  • Pray before each lesson that God will open your eyes, ears, & minds so as to understand His Word.
  • Day 1 - Read the passage aloud a few times, discuss any unfamiliar words, & write the passage down while saying it aloud.
  • Day 2 - 4 You will read the passage aloud while looking for certain words that will help you remember certain pieces, write it while saying it aloud, then fill in the blanks on another worksheet. Each day will have more blanks to fill in until eventually...
  • Day 5 - You will read the passage at least 3 times & then write the entire passage from memory!

I could really see that J12 was memorizing the passage easily & also improving her handwriting at the same time!



 There are 4 volumes in the series:

Each book comes in print ($21.99) & eBook ($15.99) form. But, for a limited time, you can use code 20percent to get yours for 20% off! Also, it's ending very soon, but it's also on sale over at Educents for just $10 (eBook)!

Brookdale House is giving away 1 FREE Workbook (eBook) of your choice! Just enter below! Giveaway ends on 2/28 at Midnight.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to see what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by!