
I know it's been way too long since I have actually written a post. There is so much going on lately & I have been putting more attention & effort into my other blog, Daily Deals From A Nerd Mom. I promise that as things get back to "normal" then I will be here more often. Also, I will be changing my blog over so that's another project!
We are looking for a place to move to. We want to be closer to Orlando, FL since that is where the hubs works. He has to travel a lot throughout the day so it would be much easier to actually live in the same area. That's another thing I have been focusing on & it's hard to do when you don't actually live out there & know the real ins-n-outs of the towns.
School was sort of on hold for the last 2 weeks. When we made the final decision to move we didn't realize how hard & how much time it would take! Since nothing has come our way yet, we are going to ease back into school week. I don't expect them to get started on any big projects/units during this time though. As long as the basics are covered each day & they play some educational games/sites then I'm happy. (& of course they are too!)
We are big believers in "if it's meant to happen it'll happen" so if a place hasn't come our way yet then maybe that's because the right one isn't available for us yet. I'm just not a patient person..lol.
Any prayers, crossed fingers, good lucks, & any other way you believe in would be much appreciated right now!
Thanks!


No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to see what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by!