We've Moved!

Make sure to follow along with us at Daily Deals from a Nerd Mom!



Posts may contain affiliate links - Disclosure Policy

Sunday, February 2, 2014

FREE Doctor Who Alphabet Book




Check out this awesome Doctor Who Alphabet Book from StevenFamilyHomeschool.com! I had the honor of helping her out & it was so much fun! 

Head on over to her blog to grab yours!




Hearts for Home Blog HopHip Homeschool Moms

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! Loving this Jess!
    You gals are so creative ( and fun!)

    Very cool! Makes me wish my kids were just learning the alpha now! ( and how much easier would THAT be than quadratic equations!!?? sigh I miss the good old days! I know, I know, I have to appreciate now. I know.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! I feel the same way since my youngest just turned 7 & already knows all of this..lol.

      Jody over at StevensFamilyHomeschool.com did all the hard work, I just helped brainstorm each letter. :)

      We are talking about making a lowercase book now.

      Delete
  2. Do you have a copy of it? I can't find it anywhere and the link is dead :(
    My email is varellano@mendotaschools.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry but the link was lost when the site was changed over. I am so sad about it myself :(

      Delete

I would love to see what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by!