We've Moved!

Make sure to follow along with us at Daily Deals from a Nerd Mom!



Posts may contain affiliate links - Disclosure Policy

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

We are moving! In more ways than one!




Just a quick update to let you all know that we are finally moving! We got the official call yesterday so now we are starting the lovely process of packing & purging. JOY! But, obviously, that means I will not be on here as much until it's over.

I am also in the process of switching over my blog so that should all be complete after we are finally settled into our new home & get internet set up...hopefully not too long from now. So watch for that soon!

We are so excited, though a little sad since the kids will be moving away from their friends. A lot of things are falling into place for us which leads us to believe we are on the right path. <3

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, friend!!
    I'll look forward to details you share on the new home once you're settled.:)

    God bless xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! I know I haven't been on here as much as before....I have all sorts of craziness going on but all good craziness! :p

      Delete

I would love to see what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by!