We've Moved!

Make sure to follow along with us at Daily Deals from a Nerd Mom!



Posts may contain affiliate links - Disclosure Policy

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

2012-2013 curriculum (M6)

M6

*ABCMouse.com - She had begged me to start using this because the commercial was ALWAYS on. I decided to give in & get it for her. After about 1 month she decided it was boring....LOL. Ok then...I cancelled that one.

*Funnix Reading & Math - This is her main curriculum now. I set her up at the computer with her headphones & printable workbook & off she goes. She loves it & says she feels like big girl. That's because with RockerGirl doing her school online M6 feels like she is doing the same thing. So cute!

*Reading Eggs - Since L8 was already using this, M6 was jealous because she wanted to play super fun games for her school too. So I decided to get her own subscription & she will play on it all day if I let her. She really does learn!

*Expedition Earth (http://www.confessionsofahomeschooler.com/world-geography)  We actually started this last year in the middle of the year. This is so much fun too but it took up a major chunk of our day so we decided to use this during this summer. It is a ton of printing as well but you can print most of it out in black/white to save $ on ink. There is also an animal minibook for each country, animal classification study, & Christmas Around The World! Comes with lesson plans for each country, crafts, recipes, etc.

*Easy Peasy All-In-One Homeschool - We used the Getting Ready 1 & 2 for the letters & numbers at the beginning of the school year. We did a letter a week (unless she already knew them then we would bunch up 2 or so) followed by a letter craft on Friday's from No Time For Flashcards. These letter crafts were hung up across the top of 1 of our dining room walls as you can see below!

*Confessions of a Homeschooler-Letter of the Week - We used this along with EP. It is a lot of printing but you can pick & choose what you want/need so you don't have to print it all!
















Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to see what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by!