So I decided to take the plunge & jump into Time4learning for M6 & L8. I just feel like I'm not doing enough for them. It could be my insecurities or it could be the truth. But if this makes me feel better & they are learning then what/who is it hurting? They love being on the computer anyway.
During this month of April they are offering a 50% savings of $9.98 per child for your 1st month with a 2-week money back guarantee! I couldn't pass that up. I have been hearing so much about this program & so finally made the decision when another homeschooling mom I know tried it out recently. Her & her kids love it so far.
I signed up this morning so now I'm just waiting for them to confirm it & activate our account. It could take anywhere from a few hours to 24 hours. I'm hoping it's soon so we can get started...I'm so excited!
I am planning on using it at least from now until the end of August. This way they will be working in the current grade they are in until the beginning of September when they will change grades.
Stay tuned! I'll have a review after we get started!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to see what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by!