We've Moved!

Make sure to follow along with us at Daily Deals from a Nerd Mom!



Posts may contain affiliate links - Disclosure Policy

Friday, May 31, 2013

Time4Learning Review!

WOW! I cannot believe it has been a month since my last post! We have a lot to talk about!

Last time I talked about how we had just got set up with Time4learning. Well.....we tried it out & L O V E it!  It is so easy & took a ton of stress off of me. You sign in & go to each childs account. You can look over their work that they have done, see their score, & how much of the activity they completed. You can also set up what needs to be done & print it out or print the list of finished lessons & activities after! Another thing I love about it is that not only do you have access to the grade they are in but also the ones above & below. So it's easy to adjust what they need. They do have worksheets to print out with certain activities so I like that they are able to get in some writing, especially if you are using this exclusively.

I'm not sure if we will use it enough during this summer since we just finished our "official" school year yesterday. But if I decide not to I can make our account dormant  which allows you to take a break from the program and return where you left off, with all records kept intact! There is a one-time, non-refundable fee of $4.00 per month per child. The dormant period will begin and end on the dates you specify.


Check out the interactive demos and try out a few lessons. They offer a 14 day money back guarantee for new member sign up & there are no contracts.

If you register, be sure to put down the name of person who referred you on the last step of the sign up process, so they can get credit for the referral. Enjoy!









Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to see what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by!